CE5 AMBASSADOR LIBRARY
Welcome Future Earth Ambassador,
Have you chosen to look deeper into becoming an Earth Ambassador? Do you have the right morals and values to represent the human species? We sincerely hope so.
Many extraterrestrial lifeforms are very advanced. Not only technologically but also spiritually. Just imagine how advanced a species might be that’s 100,000 years older then the human species, or 1,000,000 years…?
For a species to survive, their spiritual evolution must at least stay on par with and preferable be higher than their technological evolution. If not, then that species is doomed to self destruction. Sound familiar?
So yes, therefore we believe it is paramount to possess a good moral standard and spiritual approach toward contacting ALL extraterrestrial life. We will do our best to lead you towards understanding and practicing these values.
CE-5 events are being held on a local and on a global scale. when participating in a global CE-5 event, many CE-5 teams from all over the world are joining in a global meditation followed by making contact in any possible way.
In 2020 the global events will be held on the following dates:
|Saturday 25 January
Saturday 22 February
Saturday 21 March
Saturday 25 April
|Saturday 23 May
Saturday 20 June
Saturday 18 July
Saturday 22 August
|Saturday 19 September
Saturday 17 October
Saturday 14 November
Saturday 12 December
Click on the screenshot of the network to see it in full size.
If you are interested in attending a CE5 event in your vicinity, register on the free CE5 contact network app on http://www.etcontactnetwork.com and find people to get in touch with and meet.
You can also connect on Facebook. Just go to >> here << and inform there.
CE 5 MEDITATION
The purpose of a CE 5 meditation is to bring yourself in a state of unbound mind through meditation, and then to make contact with ET life forms. For this meditation you can use a specific guided meditation that will bring you in this unbound state of mind. Being in a state of unbound mind, in a deep state of pure consciousness, you project yourself in space and through “Remote Viewing” and “Coherent Thought Sequencing” you can then start to “Vector” and invite any benevolent extraterrestrial life form to the place where you are on earth.
The following aspects are useful to understand and it helps to take this information with you in your meditation. Understanding these aspects will aid you to have more successful meditations.
1. If we break down the human body to the smallest particles on a sub-atomic and even smaller level, matter will at one point change in energy waves. This does not only apply for the human body but for all matter, so also for extraterrestrial life forms.
2. The collective consciousness, which we are all part of, is omnipresent, eternal and infinite. All living beings are part of this omnipresent consciousness, also extraterrestrial life forms.
3. It is because of this connection through consciousness that we are all ONE! All living beings share the same universal consciousness, we only need to learn how to tap into it. When tapped into the universal consciousness it is possible to make contact with extraterrestrial life forms and to communicate through this universal consciousness, in a telepathic way. In this way you can invite any benevolent ET life forms to visit you on earth and to aid humanity in the transcendence to a higher spiritual level.
4. We will be using the “Vectoring” technique to lead any benevolent ET life forms to the place where you are on earth. Vectoring is a means of guiding any benevolent ET lifeforms from where ever you are in space to earth. You do this by zooming back in to our galaxy, our solar system, 3rd planet from the sun, the country where you are located, your city, your location, … All this is being picked up telepathically and it is the preferred way in which ET’s communicate. The following video shows an example of how you could imagine to vector in and show your location.
The below guided meditation was developed by Dr. Steven Greer to be used for CE 5 meditation.
Assembling a Team
While contact work can certainly be done alone, it is even more effective if you can assemble a small group of like-minded people in your local area who wish to pursue this work with you. There are several studies proving that the power of meditation is actually amplified when more people take part. This also applies to contact work. It is important when assembling a team to make sure everyone is on the same page with regards to their reasons for doing the work, and has a healthy, non-fearful approach to the subject in general.
You can use materials from this guide to help educate those who are new to the subject. Ideally, you should also interview all prospective team members before doing field work, to ensure that no one is bringing predefined expectations, misinformation or fear to the work.
You should bring a portable chair for each team member, such as a camping chair or a plastic patio chair. You should also bring adequate clothing for spending several hours outdoors at night. Keep in mind that your body will get much colder when sitting still for long periods of time, so bring warm clothing as needed. Also, bring adequate food and drink if you plan to be out for several hours. Alcohol and drugs should be avoided. A good pair of binoculars is useful for viewing aerial or otherwise distant phenomena, and a laser pointer is helpful both for signaling and for pointing out objects when working in a group although should use should be minimized. It can be helpful if several team members bring iPhones equipped with the CSETI Field Tool, since there are multiple tools that can be used simultaneously. However, it is certainly not a requirement. Other detectors; Magnetometer (trifield meter), radar detector, compass. See the Equipment List for a complete list of equipment.
Finding a Location
It is important to find a location that is relatively silent and free from distractions, as contact work requires the ability to achieve a relaxed, quiet state of mind. An ideal spot would be one which is close to nature, free from city lights and noise, and with a wide, unobstructed view of the night sky. Once you find a good spot, if you have a team, arrange your chairs in an inward-facing circle. This will allow your group to maintain a view in all directions. Please review the Working Group manual for more information, and also listen to the CE-5 initiative mp3 file (or CD) in the working group materials.
Meditation is central to making contact. It has been found that the realm of consciousness is common to all beings throughout the universe, and as such, it acts as a safe and effective medium through which to initiate contact. You don’t have to be experienced with meditation to be effective in making contact. The important thing is that you are sincere in your intentions to make peaceful contact, and that you do your best to quiet your mind and relax your body. The recorded guided meditations included in this working group kit provide a great way to get started with meditation while doing contact work at the same time. They should be played such that everyone in your group can hear them, and should be followed by several minutes of silent meditation. Once you and your team have meditated and reached a calm, relaxed state, it is important to project your peaceful intentions to any nearby E.T. beings. Let them know that you would like them to manifest in some way, if it is safe for them to do so. Also, let them know what you feel you are ready to experience in terms of their mode of manifestation.
Coherent Thought Sequencing
The non-linear nature of consciousness makes it possible to view distant places and times without moving anywhere. The military and the CIA have had an interest in this phenomenon for years, and refer to the practice as remote viewing.This same phenomenon has proven extraordinarily useful for initiating contact with E.T. beings. CSETI has developed a specific technique of remote viewing referred to as Coherent Thought Sequencing (CTS). This technique involves entering a state of heightened consciousness through meditation, and then projecting images with your mind to show any nearby E.T. visitors exactly where you are located on the Earth. Several of the guided meditations included in these working group materials provide a walkthrough of this technique, and are extremely useful for use during contact work. A good one to start with is the Coherent Thought Sequencing (CTS) meditation, which begins with a lecture on CTS, followed by a guided meditation. Start by projecting an image of yourself from hundreds of feet above your location. Then, travel up to several miles above your location. Appreciate what the landscape would look like, and any city lights that a visitor would see from that height. Continue to rise higher and higher, projecting images of what you would see if you were at the edge of the Earth’s atmosphere, still looking down on your location. Then, as if you were well above the Earth looking down onto it. Then travel to the outer parts of the solar system, then outside the galaxy, always looking back towards the Earth in our spiral arm of the Milky Way. Then go far into deep space, looking at the Milky Way from a distance. Then reverse the process, projecting what you would see from your location in deep space, then at the edge of the Milky way, then at the edge of the solar-system, then outside the Earth’s atmosphere, and finally zoom down to your precise location on the Earth. Project the thought that you would like any E.T.’s who pick up on these thoughts to come visit your location, and manifest in whatever way is safe and appropriate for them. This sequence of thoughts and images projected using your consciousness can be used to vector in E.T. craft. Be patient- this technique has proven successful on hundreds of occasions, but there are also countless reasons why it may be unsafe for visitors to manifest physically. They will also do so only if they feel you are truly ready and are not projecting fear.
Observing and Recording
If you feel it is appropriate, you can film, photograph, take notes, or just enjoy the experience. In any case, be sure to let any visitors know how much you appreciate them going out of their way to manifest in any way for you, as it is often difficult and dangerous for them to do so. The E.T.’s are constantly coming up with new ways to manifest, so it is quite possible you may encounter something that has never happened before.If you would like to report any contact events you encounter to Awaken Consciousness, please email email@example.com and/or share via our contact form.
Star Charts, Celestial Events, Moon Phase
Please make sure you stay aware of timings of celestial events such as meteor showers. Astronomy web sites such as SkyandTelescope.com are good places to get this information. Use the Heaven’s Above web site to get a chart of satellites that will be going over you during your field work times, including Iridium Flares. There could be other sources of this information, including some smart phone applications. It’s best to go out near the new moon dates, when the moon is not out to shine in your eyes and interfere with night vision. You can get this information from calendars and online at web sites including here. Star charts are available at: SkyandTelescope.com, Skymaps.com, and others.
- Personal items – suggested are sleeping bag or blanket, and [depending on expected weather] winter coat, hat, gloves, warm socks, long underwear, sweaters, polar fleece vest or jacket, rain poncho, high-top hiking boots or athletic shoes (thorn-proof). Also, a folding chair – such as a camping chair [these are comfortable and easy to carry] or a hard plastic chair, snacks, water. If you bring toilet paper, please bring a small plastic bag to contain it after use. Please do NOT bring tarps or other materials that could blow in the wind or make a lot of noise at any time.
- Binoculars (if you have them)
- Small LED light (red is best) (note: we try to minimize use of flashlights due to their effect on eyes and night vision) –we provide a small LED light that you will be given at the training.
- Gear bag – to hold and transport equipment
- Boom box, battery powered (CD player) – to play the CSETI beeping field work tones. We need two people to bring these for trainings.
- CSETI field work tones CDs to play on the CD player (boombox)
- Radio transmitters – to transmit the tones via radio (only a few are needed for the group during
- Camcorder – easily portable, with battery packs and video cassettes (low or zero lux capability or Night Shot for at night is helpful) (digital to record for many hours is best)
- Tripod (if desired)
- Green Lasers ( Be VERY careful in your use with green lasers and NEVER shine directly at object in the sky, always circle around them)
- Stabilizing binoculars
- Night vision equipment
- Tri-Field meter, magnetometer, static meters, temperature sensors, Geiger counter
- Radar detector – portable radar detector sources: http://www.radarsource.com or http://www.discount-depot.com or other web sites
- Star chart (http://www.skymaps.com/)
- Satellite print-outs for the dates of field work (http://www.heavens-above.com) (including Iridium flares)
- Microcassette or digital recorder with batteries – for making field notes
Support us with a cup of coffee?
If you like what Awaken Consciousness is offering you, would you please support us by buying us a cup of coffee? Any support and donation is very welcome and will allow us to keep going just a little longer and keep this website add free. Just slide the slider left <- or right -> to change the amount of coffee you'd like to share with us 😉 Thank you !